Our residential treatment programs are for children and adolescents with long-standing behavioral health problems. Length of stay in our residential programs is determined by your child's individual progress.
Pinnacle Pointe's physician-led treatment addresses the overall medical, psychiatric, social and academic needs of the child. The residential programs offer a balance of therapies and activities in a safe, structured setting.
Residential treatment includes:
- A comprehensive therapeutic program with services provided by a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, case managers, licensed clinical therapists, certified teachers, registered nurses, and certified recreational therapists.
- Individual/group/family therapy to address issues that may compromise the child's emotional health and/or safety.
- State Department of Education-approved school, K-12. Located on-site, the school focuses on preparing the child academically and behaviorally to return to his/her public school or an alternative setting.
- Parenting skill classes, which are provided for all parents during the child's stay. They are designed to provide additional skills and information to support the family in reconnecting after discharge and maintaining clinical progress.
- Aggressive discharge planning, which includes assisting the patient in a referral for follow-up treatment. Information on community resources is available to the patient for maximum support post-discharge.
- Financial counseling, which informs you about the benefits of your specific insurance and your personal responsibility. Payment options are available if needed.
Advantages of Residential Treatment:
- Individual resides at the facility for an extended period of time
- Highly structured group activities in therapeutic milieu
- State Department of Education-approved school
- 24-hour nursing care
- Specialty programs available
Voted 2007 Psychological Association Residential Hospital of the Year by Arkansas Psychological Association.