Pinnacle Pointe Hospital is the only TRICARE-certified residential facility in Arkansas. We serve children of military families from across the United States and abroad.
The program is for ages five to 17 and is under the direction of Dr. Jim Aukstuolis, Board Certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Medical supervision is provided by Dr. Scott Carle who rounds daily and is available 24 hours/day.
An individualized Master Treatment Plan focuses on the identified behavioral challenges of each patient and is supported by a Levels System that provides social skills to prepare the patient to re-integrate into family and community.
- Recreational Therapy — Licensed recreational therapists deliver seven days/week program consisting of group and individual activities designed to develop oping skills necessary to function within a community. Outside activities are utilized in a levels-based program to establish emotional stability and encourage growth.
- Individual Therapy — Scheduled weekly with onsite therapists available additionally as needed.
- Family Therapy — Scheduled weekly.
- Global Distance Family Therapy — Provided via special arrangements for military families and OP providers to ensure clinical efficacy while minimizing travel time and expense to the family.
- Group Therapy — Three times per week. Licensed clinical professionals conduct therapies supported by a curriculum including:
- Health education
- Anger management
- Conflict resolution
- Day-end goals review
- Discharge planning building/management
- Journaling (take home tool)
- Relationship skills
- Educational Services — State Department of Education approved program is administered by licensed certified Special Education teacher and mental health professional at a 2:10 ratio per classroom.
- Therapeutic passes to assist in successful reintegration following discharge.
- Complete wrap-around services utilizing the CASSP system in patient’s community.
- Community activities based on Levels of Achievement<./li>
- Spiritual Enrichment provided weekly for groups and patients have additional interaction with clergy as requested.
- CD Education — Scheduled three times per week. Provided by a CADAC-certified coordinator
- 12-Step Program
- CD Program — Individualized Treatment Plan to streamline success through intensity of services, based on patient’s identified level of need for these services.
- “Stronger Families, Stronger Homes” parenting skills training classes twice weekly.
Click here to make a referral or call (800) 880-3322 for a phone consultation.
Voted 2007 Psychological Association Residential Hospital of the Year by Arkansas Psychological Association.