Visiting and Phone Guidelines
Due to busy nature of phone visitation, you may experience a busy signal. Please wait 5-10 minutes and call again.
|12 years and under||Mon/Wed/Fri||7 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|13-18 years||Mon/Wed/Fri||8 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
Phone Call Guidelines
- All phone conversations, both incoming and outgoing, must be preceded by patient security code.
- One incoming call per child is allowed.
- (501) 223-3322 or (800) 880-3322 (toll-free)
- One five-minute phone call per child during scheduled phone time
- All calls can only be made by persons on the approved contact list
- All persons calling (incoming/outgoing) must be able to provide the child's security code
- If time permits and your child has a calling card, outgoing calls may be allowed
- Only immediate family may attend visitation and must be included on the Approved Visitors List — determined by the guardian and therapist — exceptions may be made by the therapist if clinically indicated.
- A maximum of four (4) visitors are allowed to visit at one time.
The following items will not be allowed in visitation:
- Purses, bags, brief cases
- Cell phones
- Radios, CD/CD players, iPods
- Cigarettes and other tobacco products, lighters, matches
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Food, drinks, gum, candy
- Personal belongings
- Other items that may be determined to compromise the visitation experience for patients/family members
|Youth Acute (YATC)||4th||Sunday||2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
|Youth Acute (YATC-e)||3rd||Sunday||2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
|Youth Intermediate (AITC)||2nd||Saturday||2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
|Child Intermediate (CITC)||3rd||Saturday||2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
|Youth Acute||3rd & 4th||Thursday||7 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
Additional visitation for all patients, all floors will follow each family session (per therapist approval).
Guidelines for Visitation
Our goal is to provide a safe and secure environment for your child during his/ber stay at Pinnacle Pointe. Please review the following and share this information with each individual who has been approved by you to visit your child.